cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Card activation

Winnie510
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, PM had charged me the mobile plan then I received my SIM card. Unfortunately, I failed to activate my SIM. After I provided the code through my email, they asked me to provide the code from SMS too. I have never got the SMS nor can I use the number. There’s no way to ask for code through another email too. 
How can I do the activation then? Can I go to Walmart and ask for help?

11 REPLIES 11

Winnie510

Thanks for the tips 👍🏼

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Winnie510 

Customer support is backed up currently so it may take up to 48 hours for a reply. Keep an eye on your private message box for their reply. I would also ask for a partial credit or a restart of your 30 day plan to make up for the provisioning issue and the long wait times for customer support.

Winnie510

I was charged of $15+ online after committing the plan -> received SIM card -> downloaded PM app and tried to activate but failed as shared above. Have been hanging there for 2-3 days. Yes, just sent private message. Am waiting for someone to contact me. Hope can be fixed soon   Thanks

RavingRaven

@Winnie510 

Are you sure you haven't finished your activation? It sounds like your Sim card has not provisioned upon activation. You wouldn't get the 6 digit code prompt if you didn't successfully activate. You need to contact customer support to provision your sim card to your account. Click on the chat bubble at the bottom right of your screen or send a private message by clicking below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Winnie510

Just sent private message thru the link you posted. Waiting for someone to contact me. Hope it can be fixed. Thanks

Winnie510

I just registered my email, not phone number cos I am new here. 

Winnie510

I meant the number PM asked me to choose in PM app. I didn’t have any local number. I just came to Canada 

RavingRaven

@Winnie510 

You are having trouble recieving the text only second verification code to access your newly created account. What phone # did you use when you originally registered your eversafe/PM account? Why can you not access that phone #?

Winnie510

I did download and using Puble mobile app

Winnie510

I tried to get a ticket  with many attempts , but every time it asked me for the code from my email then the code from SMS. As I said, I have never received SMS and there’s no way requesting for sending code through another email. I am being screwed up

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Winnie510 were you using PM app ?? you need to use the app to complete the rest of the activation 

if you tried the app and same, please open ticket with PM support using private message
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there           

Need Help? Let's chat.