cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I hope $24/4gb can also open for existing customer

Carolccc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I hope $24/4gb can also open for existing customer. Like Fido now is wining back old customer by $29/50gb data. I hope public mobile also can offer this $24 new plan for existing customers.

40 REPLIES 40

@Jonavin  It does max out at $5! But I’m comming off a 90 day plan so my rewards are x3 

Jonavin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

How do you have 15 loyalty? I thought it maxes out at 5?

@Jonavin  Yes it happened before 

Handy1_0-1703287727343.png

@Jonavin  They do offer existing customers some of these plans at Different times take the 40GB for $34 for new activations now , was offered to existing customers this past Black Friday . So good chance we see it again or even a better plan like they offer Quebec right now 50GB for $34

Jonavin

Has that ever happened before.

Jonavin

So many of us want to give Public Mobile an extra $9+ a month but we can’t. I really hope the open up these plans to existing customers

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Carolccc,

I hope that there will be a reaction from Public Mobile similar to Black Friday. As we witnessed with Black Friday, Public Mobile kept adding new deals or modifying existing ones on a daily basis to respond to their competition. 

As of right now, the available plans to existing plans are few and far between. There is nothing offered in the 10 - 20 - 30 gig range.

The plans offered to existing Quebec members are:

Andy85_2-1703273550387.png

The plans offered to existing members for the rest of Canada:

Andy85_1-1703273372683.png

Hopefully there will be more variety soon! The best thing is to remain patient and check up on the plan page often. Public Mobile is known to update their offers frequently.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Watch the Announcement section https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/bd-p/Announcements or check your plans options in self serve account daily for the next several days and I think you’ll see some short term offerings.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Carolccc  Wow that’s great win back plan for Fido thanks for sharing . Just have to keep fingers crossed and keeping an eye on the website and community for new plans being offered by PM for existing customers like us 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Carolccc 

I hope too, but you are just posting in a community that mostly read by customers like you

to have your voice heard, please submit a ticket with CS Agent and ask them to escalate for management:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Need Help? Let's chat.