cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Existing customer wants a "New activations only" plan

UserOntario
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone,

I am currently on the plan (40 GB Data at 5G Speed, unlimited data  for $34/month).
I want to get the $29/month 40 GB Data at 4G Speed, but it is for new activations only.
To get this plan do i have to leave and come back to get this plan?

Since PM got rid of the old reward system I am no longer worried about losing my current account.

Thanks you all for your answers!

4 REPLIES 4

@Rastin  that's probably a good advice re phone number change.

I've had the same phone number since I was 19! And don't ask how old I am now!!

It's been awhile!!!!

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Depending on weather your number important to you or not you could cancel your subscription and open a new one with a different email and get a new number when your old plans time runs out. If you don't want to go through the hassle of porting. It's good to change your number from time to time anyway to cut down all the tracking apps do on you

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@UserOntario   The $34 for 50GB unlimited data plan just came back for existing customers also, but perhaps the extra data isn't worth sticking with the same price for you.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @UserOntario 

yes, if you need any new activation only plan, you will need to leave PM first, port out the number.  Then wait couple days and port back in.  Remember you need to get new sim card or use esim, old sim card cannot be reused

Need Help? Let's chat.