cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing subscriptions

Arvid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a current Public Mobile subscriber. Is there any way to change my subscription to one that says it is for new activations only.

4 REPLIES 4

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Some lucky customers got a SMS to upgrade to some of the new activation only plans.

port out and port back in is the only solution.

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Arvid, only way would be to port out your number to another carrier and then port back in with a new account. Sounds like a lot of trouble though. If you're patient maybe they will have another plan available to existing customers 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

sorry @Arvid , new activation is for new activation only, existing customers cannot change to those plan.  Many carriers have new activations plans too

what price range you are looking for?  they have some good plans for existing customers too

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Arvid 

Sadly no. Although, it MIGHT be able to if the plan you want is a higher dollar value. If so, you can always reach out to a CS Agent. But if the value is lower than you're paying now, then no, they won't allow it. It really is a 50/50 chance. Never hurts to ask.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1718758330180.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

Need Help? Let's chat.