cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my services are on hold due to the expiration of your subscription. and they won't let me pay the

Liz85mou
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

and they won't let me pay the bill or change my payment  when i try to it says  sorry  we are not able to process your payment at this time  please try again later

3 REPLIES 3

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Liz85mou 

You can only make 2 attempted payments before having to wait out one hour. Too many tries will trigger a fraud lock. As suggested try via the app after at least one hour since your last attempt.

More info on vouchers can be found in this thread by @darlicious 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

Apparently you can no longer access the Voucher Catalogue because an oracle decided to archive it for some reason? So skip that link in the thread.

Muskbird.com offers the lowest fees for online retailers. They charge a 10% surcharge for credit card and PayPal payments. Interac/e-transfers have a 0.03% surcharge ( $0.03/$10) but they may have also added a $1 fee last time I checked (I haven't used e-transfer but others here have). Instant top ups add funds directly to your account and will instantly reactivate a suspended account. Choose "Public Mobile-RTR" if you want instant top ups. Here's a "how-to" on muskbird.com thread also from @darlicious :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Online-Top-Up-Payments-Muskbird-com/td-p/...

@Liz85mou wrote:

and they won't let me pay the bill or change my payment  when i try to it says  sorry  we are not able to process your payment at this time  please try again later

Try using the Public Mobile app, but check if the lcoations premissions for the app are enabled.  If all else fails, vouchers can be purchased from some convenience stores, pharmacies, and gas stations.  Rercharge.com and Muskbird.com also sell them.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Liz85mou 

if you want to pay quick, best to get a voucher from SDM/London Drug/711/Shell and then load the voucher using *611

But if you wan to pay via the system , you will need to wait an hour and try

1. login My Account using Incognito mode
  2. login using the app.  If you tired already, uninstall the app, reboot and reinstall.  And make sure you grant Location permission to PM app before you try
  3. pay by *611 (or 1.855.4PUBLIC) if you know the 4 digits account PIN
Need Help? Let's chat.