cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! Can't send private messages or activate my subscription :(

jtowers91
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HELP! I am trying to message CS_Agent, but i am getting the following error, continuously:

"Correct the highlighted errors and try again. Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and send the message when you are satisfied." 

How can I get this message across?

Hi CS_Agent,

I am a new subscriber to Public Mobile. I started my subscription on Saturday, but as of today the app continues to be stuck on the "Step 6 of 6: Activate" stage, with the error message "SUBSCRIPTION NOT ACTIVATED." I have tried to delete and reinstall the app, restart my phone, etc., but it has so far not worked, even after waiting over the weekend to see if there were any potential delays given the system outage for upgrades.

I have paid for the service, but have not received the eSim activation email, just the "Thank you for your purchase!" email.

Can you please assist me in getting my service activated and phone ported please?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

jtowers91
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks guys this worked!

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

When that error pops up you can try sending the message again without any changes, if that doesn't work try copying it into a notepad and then pasting it and see if it works then.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @jtowers91 

yes, your activation likely stuck somewhere.  You will need support agent to help.  Please submit ticket by direct message here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.