cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription Not Activated - Something Didn't Go Right

Abi36
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm stuck at activating my subscription and nothing helps. The AI chat bot sucks and there's nothing I can do. It keeps asking me to log in but logging in doesn't even correctly redirect back to the app after I log in so I'm stuck in a loop with the **bleep** AI bot and there's nothing I can do to retry my activation or even cancel my account.

This is extremely annoying. How do I get in contact with a human to resolve my issue??

My activation is stuck at: Subscription Not Activated, Something didn't go right while activating your subscription. Click below to contact a customer support agent... who happens to be the AI bot.

2 REPLIES 2

Abi36
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for the response and suggestion. I submitted a ticket and I'm now waiting for a response. Pardon the outburst 😣

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Sorry to hear about that, @Abi36 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.