cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay

Sriva
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello all!! 
 My subscription got renewed today and I lost my phone yesterday. I haven’t used any of the services . But my money got deducted as it was due for renewal . Is it possible to get my amount back to my bank account and also, I don’t see an option to deselect the autopay option 

5 REPLIES 5

Meow
Mayor / Maire

No refunds as this is pre-paid service.

To stop autopay do this:

Meow_0-1718647470226.png

@Sriva wrote:

Hello phil_Adelphus, 

can you connect me to customer support? 

The members replying here are not Public Mobile employees.  You'll need to use the mentioned chatbot to open a ticket.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Sriva 

In general, no refund with Public mobile.  You can still access your self service account and report your phone lost/stolen.  Go purchase a new phone and new SIM card and you can change your SIM card in your self service account. 

By reporting your phone lost, that will stop any future payments.  When you want to start your service again, you can report your phone found.  You can also unsubscribe from your subscription to turn off preauthorized payments. 

Sriva
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello phil_Adelphus, 

can you connect me to customer support? 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Sriva  Usually there are no refunds but in the circumstances you could try asking customer service for a credit, but no guarantees you'll get it.  Open a ticket at the chat icon bottom right of this page. To turn off autopay log in to your account (if you can't because you can't get the code hit Didn't Get the Code to get it by email) and toggle off "Subscribed".  

Need Help? Let's chat.