cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Humour and other misc. stuff - TAKE TWO

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire
Quote from the now closed Topic - Humour and other misc. stuff:

“The topic will be closed as well due to the fact that bravos, that are used for our internal bonuses to our customers, are being earned for jokes that are not related to giving cellphone/service help.“

End Quote

So, is there something WE don't know about Bravos in the Lounge OR is there something that some moderators don't know about Bravos given on posts in the Lounge? IE: This contradicts everything we have been told about Bravos in the lounge (where this Topic and the predecessor to it were right from the beginning). 

At least here in Canada, anti Trump posts seem to be 100% okay, Right On and Good to Go! (Unlike in US based discussions)!

AE_Collector

312 REPLIES 312

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@BearFBI What lol. hahaha

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Screenshot_20210621-115232_Instagram.jpg

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Anonymous wrote:

@AE_Collector : wth It's blocking out the scenery! 🙂

And "breakin' your mind"! 😉 😁

@AE_Collector 

Is that a pm gremlin peaking over that sign?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AE_Collector : wth It's blocking out the scenery! 🙂

CFPartDeux

Have a few that I'm pretty sure I haven't uploaded before:

Internet Tough Guy.jpg

Web Browser Guess.jpg

What Has Been Seen.jpg

CellPhone2.jpg

BearFBI

The person posting that was definitely having fun at work 😂

@BearFBI wrote:

Screenshot_20210319-152747_Reddit.jpg

Lol...😂  

BearFBI

Screenshot_20210319-152747_Reddit.jpg

@CFPartDeux 

Most definetly......it also gave me my best laugh in the last month! It was to Di for!

CFPartDeux

@darlicious wrote:

@CFPartDeux 

Geez this is something in the past that would get you or I banned ( I can only assume since its been archived.) My things have lightened up around here! 

Aaaaaand, now that I've seen the item in question, I can confirm that I DEFINITELY would've been banned for that, given that I previously got banned for lesser offenses. 🙄

@CFPartDeux 

Geez this is something in the past that would get you or I banned ( I can only assume since its been archived.) My things have lightened up around here! 

@computergeek541 

Thanks for the explanation(?!!) of the post I never saw or know who posted it? Perhaps you should address the member who posted it rather than leaving it ambiguous making it look like any of the last 4 or 5 members who have posted in the thread are responsible? Who knows maybe one of them were......

Being in The Lounge doesn't mean that there aren't rules. Posts that use images to get around the language filter and that promote violence are against the rules of this website. Thank you.

@CFPartDeux 

Yeah I only caught the archiving post but I bet you it featured a weasel!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CFPartDeux :

Oh you missed it alright. It was epic. It was hilarious. So totally inappropriate but funny as all heck.

lol I thought it was you.

I didn't see it either. Wildly curious of course.

CFPartDeux

Hmmm, guess I missed sumthin'..... 🤔

5940D3A3-01AF-49AD-9163-25CD78696EF3.jpegOne more related to Ted Cruz....

CFPartDeux

Yeah, what a clusterf*#& that whole Texas power situation is..... was watchin' Rachel Maddow, on MSNBC, and apparently they had a similar issue in 2011, and 1989, with several recommendations on how to prevent it come to light after 2011, and they STILL didn't do anything about it! 🙄

CFPartDeux

The secret is finally revealed: 😁

Cheetos.JPG

CFPartDeux

I guess the previous one, about the call concerning bone spurs, won't work...... 🤣

6 Years From Now.JPG

CFPartDeux

This call must've taken place by now:

Bone Spurs Jail.JPG

CFPartDeux

@AE_Collector  I LOL'd at that one!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Kayleigh McEnany landed a new job without too much time on unemployment ..

8CC566C6-CA5A-48D7-B28B-D1170FD13CC9.jpeg

SparkleHeart82
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CFPartDeux I don't think we'll ever know the full truth on that. But to tell everyone that there's nothing to it is basically a slap in the face for the families of the COVID victims. 

SparkleHeart82
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CFPartDeux The part that did it for me is "drawing" a hurricane over Alabama with a sharpie 😂 

Need Help? Let's chat.