cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freedom Mobile Prepaid

Asher2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

What does everyone think of Freedom Mobile’s Prepaid plan that has 1.5gb of data? It supposedly doesn’t use freedoms network and instead uses the nationwide network. Also has LTE data that isn’t throttled, and is pretty much only $19. 

Sadly doesn’t have many rewards, but it seems pretty good for the price.

15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Asher2 

for Freedom Mobile has only one rewards Refer a Friend for $25 you and your friend will getting one time bouns credit for $25 for new Activate account with 30 day,

Removed solicitation portion as it is against ToS (yes even for competitors lol) 

for public mobile The Refer A Friend Reward
How Does It Work?
It’s simple: you will earn $1 every 30 days for each friend you refer to Public Mobile who enters your unique referral code in the referral code box during activation. Plus, your friend will receive a one-time credit of $10. You’ll continue to earn Rewards on plan renewal dates as long as your friends remain active customers.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Asher2  I did a quick look at it, it said the data is Freedom Data, so it use Freedom network, isn't it?

Asher2

0AABBA6F-4FA6-411F-B32D-813CD5022BE0.jpeg

 From what I’m looking at here, it says it doesn’t use any Freedom Data. And uses the Nationwide network instead. Also says that in some of the other prepaid plans. (Some of the plans there use Freedom network though)

Dare I say this should be in the lounge.

Asher2

Ah well I wasn’t sure what section this was supposed to be in so I just chose this one

@z10user4 wrote:

Dare I say this should be in the lounge.

pretty sure.. i already ordered a drink and waiting for you guys in the Lounge.

It's a bit of a touchy subject around here but really...talking up a competitor doesn't seem appropriate for this part of the community.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Asher2 

i have a 2 friend the use Freedom Mobile uses the nationwide network. is good and after your data uses limit the data never stop is still working but is going slow data not fast, you know

Asher2

That is true, my fault but wasn’t sure about it. Should I expect this post to be moved to The Lounge?