cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trivia?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

Can anyone guess this movie without doing a reverse image search. (Subtitles are on)

71CE51D7-182B-4663-81C0-FF16E521C322.jpeg

17 REPLIES 17

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@dabr wrote:

Never watched that movie, will try to catch it next time it gets shown on cable. 

C'mon dabr, you could be waiting a LOOOOONG time for that to get shown on cable..... there are other ways, although given its' age, it might be hard, or near impossible, to find.....

Edit - I guess it's not that hard to find, since I'm downloading it as I type. 😁

CFPartDeux

@JK8 wrote:

@CFPartDeux 

If you watch it let me know if you enjoyed it?

One of the few times you will see Henry Fonda as the villain.

After my last post, I went to imdb.com and checked out the trailer for it..... Henry Fonda, Chuck Bronson, Jason Robards, and a Sergio Leone flick, with the gun sounds EXACTLY like in those Eastwood westerns...... I dunno, I MUST'VE seen it, but really don't remember it..... I see it's from 1968, and if I did see it, it had to have been only once, as opposed to those Eastwood spaghetti westerns that I've seen numerous times. 🤔

@CFPartDeux 

Ha! I'm no cheater....not in that sense but admittedly after racking my brain for another movie other than How the West was Won ( too many W's) I did Google the 50 top westerns and quickly worked out the anagram.... here's my work on the back of hydro bill along with a partial. shopping list and working out the toilet paper math for Royale' s Home for every pet project

IMG_20210819_105134254.jpg.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@JK8 wrote:

@CFPartDeux @Anonymous @darlicious @dabr 

Here are the letters that make up the title of the film. No online anagram solvers allowed.

componentwisehutaiteen

@JK8   Thanks for the additional clue, but seems like I'm too late 😁    Congrats darlicious!

Never watched that movie, will try to catch it next time it gets shown on cable. 

@CFPartDeux 

If you watch it let me know if you enjoyed it?

One of the few times you will see Henry Fonda as the villain.

CFPartDeux

@JK8 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@JK8 

Once upon a time in the West

Darlicious ….Winner…..Congratulations. 

Excellent movie with awesome scenery and soundtrack. I recommend it for anyone who likes westerns.

I call "SHENANIGANS"..... you never should've mentioned online anagram solvers...... c'mon @darlicious  fess up, you used one, didn't you!? 😜

Guess I'll have to look up that title - I'm not sure I've ever seen that...... 🤔

@darlicious wrote:

@JK8 

Darlicious ….Winner…..Congratulations. 

Excellent movie with awesome scenery and soundtrack. I recommend it for anyone who likes westerns.

@JK8 

@CFPartDeux @Anonymous @darlicious @dabr 

Here are the letters that make up the title of the film. No online anagram solvers allowed.

componentwisehutaiteen

CFPartDeux

Wait.... I GOT IT..... it's a western! 🤣  Maybe he's just got a generic bad guy face, cuz that scene did nothing for me.....

@CFPartDeux wrote:

The face looks vaguely familiar, but I would've guess one of the Eastwood spaghetti westerns as well.... how 'bout a hint?

One of the final scenes. (Reverse image lookup not allowed)

5BB82510-9BC4-4AB1-9158-C7822F427BA8.jpeg

CFPartDeux

The face looks vaguely familiar, but I would've guess one of the Eastwood spaghetti westerns as well.... how 'bout a hint?

@Anonymous wrote:

WAG...Magnificent Seven?

1960’s original….No.

Anonymous
Not applicable

WAG...Magnificent Seven?

@darlicious wrote:

@JK8 

The good, the bad and the ugly?

That’s a classic, but no. Here’s a hint…..not a Clint Eastwood film.

@JK8 

The good, the bad and the ugly?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@JK8    Hmmm....I don't know but it kind of reminds of one of the "sphaghetti westerns" perphaps?  😊

Need Help? Let's chat.