Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any single ladies ?

Savebig2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Any single ladies??

14 REPLIES 14

@CFPartDeux 

I always thought of myself as forever 21.....at least that makes me legal everywhere!

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious wrote:

@Savebig2 

My right hip is 7 years old but has had a couple of revisions to get it right right....my left hip feels about 90 but in 30 days will be a born again babe of hip and I'm aged about halfway between the two.

What!? I thought you were "sweet sixteen"..... forever. 😂

@Savebig2 

My right hip is 7 years old but has had a couple of revisions to get it right right....my left hip feels about 90 but in 30 days will be a born again babe of hip and I'm aged about halfway between the two.

@Savebig2 

But @gpixel  has found the fountain of youth!!😆

Savebig2

How old is everyone here?

CFPartDeux

@stevenanto wrote:

@darlicious haha amazing. My wife is the big clutz here and she does damage everywhere lol. but she will not be on this thread haha. 

I guess that's good for you then, otherwise your safety might be in jeopardy! 😉 🤣

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious haha amazing. My wife is the big clutz here and she does damage everywhere lol. but she will not be on this thread haha. 

CFPartDeux

@darlicious  OMG, DO NOT let him near the new phone..... well.... that is.... unless you WANT to be single again! 😉 🤣

@stevenanto 

Well you know you are at least compatible when it comes to saving money on your phone bill! My bf and I ard not phone compatible at all and a completed data....hmmmm....lets say hog!  And talk about hard on phone's has borrowed my new phones twice now for a few hours to return them with a fine line screen crack....the last one almost being the end of us! He has managed to do some serious damage to his Sonim XP-8 in the 4 months since getting it second hand....so no warranty coverage.

....if he cracks the screen of my new pixel I will definitely be single! Lol...I will check back in!

stevenanto

@Savebig2 I guess we can relate this thread to using our mobile phone and data from public to download the apps needed to meet some single ladies. 

People in my area use facebook too, on those spotted groups. They would write up a post saying they saw a cute girl with glass and blond hair on the bus and they think he smiled back at them...please write back 

Savebig2

😂 why not? 
anyone looking for some fun 

where’s everyone living ?

stevenanto

so this has become a meeting sites for date now lol

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Savebig2 

Look you already have some recommendations.......

Screenshot_20210808-182041.png

Need Help? Let's chat.