cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big shout for Top Contributors – November and December 2021 - Where?

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

veni, vidi, vici???? (I came, I saw, I conquered?)

NOPE -  veni, vidi...nihil, cessi! (I came, I saw.... nothing.... I left!)

I came, I looked for the SHOUT OUT but there was none... so, I left!

Someone forgot to make the real shout out! And now NO BADGES!!!

AND NOW, everything and their uncle is thrown in together, so where is everything? All the labels are hidden too...

This is improvement? PM just gets better and better!  😕

11 REPLIES 11

@Yummy 

The bravo leaderboard forces accountability. Go to the community page leaderboard and click on "All time" then click on "Last year" and notice the differences.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@softech wrote:

.. and you were here last weekend? there was and interesting thread about bravos

Do you mind providing link, please? I might missed it.

@Yummy wrote:

@softech wrote:

@Yummy   but it helps to spot some odd cases.

You mean fake accounts and such? Well, somebody has to play policeman in order to do that.

@Yummy 

PM supposed to enforce it.  😞

.. and you were here last weekend? there was and interesting thread about bravos

@softech wrote:

You mean fake accounts and such? Well, somebody has to play policeman in order to do that.

Is this really important who contributed the most?

My car is bigger than yours? My father can beat up yours? I have more hair than you?

We know very well Who are the most valuable contributors based on their valuable posts. I do not need to look at some table to know whom to ask if I need assistance.

Such ranking and public announcement who posted/received most bravos will just encourage more 'kitchen sink' posts.

@0PX9O4 wrote:

How are only 2 being given the top 1% reward ? The top bravoes page alone has 573 users on it at the time of my typing this: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/kudos/leaderboardpage/category-id/Public_Mobile_Commu...

1% of 573 alone would be 6. However, there are bound to be more active users than the ones who received bravos, so the number should be even higher.

One thing, I believe the monthly (30 days) page is a running total,  it shows you last 30 days (Dec 21 to Jan 20), it's not really an reading of the current month or last full month (I guess unless you check it on the last hour of the month, but it counts 30 days and not 31 or 28, so some months would still be off)

And, we really don't know the "secret recipe" here.. All we think is that they might count posts, bravos and Accepted solutions.  But we don't know if each category weight the same or not... So, what we see from Bravo could be a small part in this formula

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@0PX9O4 

Top Contributors are not based all possible contributors but on a minimum contribution level but it's been rounding out to about 100 members per month. If you count from the top on down then this past month should be approximately 9/2/7/8=26+26+52=104 rewardees.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@pm-smayer97   yes, they recycled the monthly congrat thread .. and moved them to the Lounge.. I guess it's a happy moment and so they want us to grab a drink in the Lounge as well.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@pm-smayer97 

Scroll to the very bottom.....but hey the bravo leaderboard is back! We even had a lounge leaderboard for the first week?!!

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yep, there's absolutely no transparency in the rewards process anymore. Seems outrageous, and I'm no lawyer, but it may even be illegal 🤔

How are only 2 being given the top 1% reward ? The top bravoes page alone has 573 users on it at the time of my typing this: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/kudos/leaderboardpage/category-id/Public_Mobile_Commu...

1% of 573 alone would be 6. However, there are bound to be more active users than the ones who received bravos, so the number should be even higher.

Need Help? Let's chat.