Did you mean: 

Re: Did not receive SIM card

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous wrote:

Contact a Customer Support Agent

Customer Support Agents hours of operation 

Everything about everything here 

@Anonymous   No one can beat you this Simply--Smart way, not even Super-Simon himself 🤣😂😀

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Meow wrote:

@hTideGnow wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous   No one can beat you this Simply--Smart way, not even Super-Simon himself 🤣😂😀

Yeah. It is a good one. I am going to keep those 3 links. But they are kind of lifeless... prefer some real sentences...

As do I. But in this case, it's the answer. And we're all competing with each other. And besides, htidegnow got the solution anyway because they were more real and lifeful ( 🙂 ).

@Meow wrote:

@hTideGnow wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah. It is a good one. I am going to keep those 3 links. But they are kind of lifeless... prefer some real sentences...

HI @Meow   You sure you want a kitchen sink?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hTideGnow : Oh they are fast on the draw with the copy/paste. I just happened to be there at the right time with my copy/paste.

Need Help? Let's chat.