cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Plan expired early

Yes my plan is suspended and shouldnt be  i uploaded a payment voucher on march 30th 2019 it should last 30 days and is suspended early my profile shows my payment i dont understand why my service is suspended early

Tags (1)
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

deactivated account after payment on apr/7

You took my payment on apr/7 and said thank you, today is apr/23 and my account has been deactivated because it says payment is due.

When I call the automated service it states my account is not due till May/20.

What is going on with this, you people did this to my husband also a couple of months ago.

If this isn't fixed ASAP, I will be talking to the CRTC. This isn't right that I pay my account and get suspended cause your system is trying to double bill me.

If this is fixed I will be taking my service some where else.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: deactivated account after payment on apr/7

@mcbrideroberta wrote:

You took my payment on apr/7 and said thank you, today is apr/23 and my account has been deactivated because it says payment is due.

When I call the automated service it states my account is not due till May/20.

What is going on with this, you people did this to my husband also a couple of months ago.

If this isn't fixed ASAP, I will be talking to the CRTC. This isn't right that I pay my account and get suspended cause your system is trying to double bill me.

If this is fixed I will be taking my service some where else.

There seems to be an influx of issues about this right now. Ask a moderator (Can take up to 48 hrs, 1 message at a time). Also, you can't complain to the CRTC: You need to talk to the CCTS/CPRST.

You could try this at your own risk.

Mayor / Maire

Re: deactivated account after payment on apr/7

@mcbriderberta There has been a few problems with account renewals recently, you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

They are very busy right now so it may take a few days for them to respond.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

PAID ON THE 13TH OF APRIL DISCONNECTED APR 23

PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT ME BACK AND FIX THIS ISSUE AS THIS IS VERY MUCH A HUSTLE.  I HAVE PAID ON THE 13TH OF APRIL AND NOW I HAD TO PUT MORE CREDIT AND ITS NOT EVEN THE DUE DATE YET. I AM VERY UPSET AND DISSAPOINTED IN THIS EVER DIGRADING  SERVICE. I WANT TO BE REIMBURSE WITH ALL THE CREDIT I PAID TODAY APRIL 23RD 2019 OR I WILL ESCALATE THIS TO A HIGHER LEVEL AND MIGHT PROCEED WITH LEGAL PROTOCOL. 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: PAID ON THE 13TH OF APRIL DISCONNECTED APR 23

Dem BLOCK CAPS are tough on the eyes Smiley Tongue.

Looks like something is up as there are now several similar posts for the MODs to look at.

I would get a message over to a MOD as that is what has been suggessted in other threads.

Good luck!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

you can contact MOD team by sending private message to indicate your issue:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

or you can post screenshoot of your payment history, someone may look into and help.

Mayor / Maire

@CM2N8 wrote:

PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT ME BACK AND FIX THIS ISSUE AS THIS IS VERY MUCH A HUSTLE.  I HAVE PAID ON THE 13TH OF APRIL AND NOW I HAD TO PUT MORE CREDIT AND ITS NOT EVEN THE DUE DATE YET. I AM VERY UPSET AND DISSAPOINTED IN THIS EVER DIGRADING  SERVICE. I WANT TO BE REIMBURSE WITH ALL THE CREDIT I PAID TODAY APRIL 23RD 2019 OR I WILL ESCALATE THIS TO A HIGHER LEVEL AND MIGHT PROCEED WITH LEGAL PROTOCOL. 

Did you change or alter your plan in that time ?  If so, you sacrificed whatever you paid in original plan when you immediately changed plan. You lost whatever plan talk/text/data remained in original in favour of immediate change ? Does that sound about right or ...?

Alternative is to contact moderators for assistance...Click here to message them

suspended account

I paid for 30 days on March 29 th and it is suspended after only 25 days of service. I am so upset and this no Call centre is beyond frustrating. I need this resolved along with some reimbursement for no serviice. 

Same here, I paid bill on April 12th phone suspended this morning