cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

(SOLUTION) My plan has enough funds, but will not renew or re-activate. Plan suspended.

Recently, some people have had an issue with having enough funds in their account, but their account would not renew or re-activate.  The plan becomes suspended.  

Instead of waiting 1-3 days for moderator to fix the problem, try the following: manually load some additional money into your account (ie. a few dollars).  This seems to trigger the activation process.  This has been tried by about 4-5 people in the last month and they confirmed that their account re-activated. 

My hypothesis of why this works…  sometimes, when loading funds, the plan renewal/activation process stalls for some reason.  By manually loading more funds in, this re-starts the renewal process.  

Just wanted to start its own thread just in case it may help somebody else in the future.  I cannot guarantee that this works every time, but so far, it seems to help re-activate the suspended account.  

EDIT:  Another possible solution is to report your phone lost/stolen in the self service account and logout.  Wait 5-10 minutes.  Re-login and report phone found.  This method has not been tried as often as above manual loading of funds.  
Tags (2)
Mayor / Maire

Re: (SOLUTION) My plan has enough funds, but will not renew or re-activate. Plan suspended.

Great to know.  Another little trick in the toolbox

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: (SOLUTION) My plan has enough funds, but will not renew or re-activate. Plan suspended.

I'm having the same problem. I have sufficient funds/credits. How do I load a few on to my count?

Mayor / Maire

@Douce go to payments then the there should be an option to add funds and select other amount and put in 1$

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Fantastic information to share along! Will remember this post if people are asking. 

Hi @Douce,

We've responded to your private message. Please check your inbox.

Best,

Syed