cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Re: Introducing "Customer Support Agent"

@Fizzajaffri wrote:

I didn’t move the number i am usung freedom mobile number and it’s ok for me .. o just wanna camcel there services now

OK.. that's explain.  yes, you supposed to cancel your Autopay yourself.  Now it should be good.  

You won't be able to get the refund you asked earlier because of that.

S--S
Mayor / Maire

@Fizzajaffri wrote:

I thought of ots transferred so its automatically cancelled but it didn’t .. now i removed autopay already.. and please cancel .. and credit please

@Fizzajaffri 

just to you know all member at community website the are a customer like me and you, no one can cancel anything or to help you we are just try give you suggestion.. and if you need to contact to customer service for public mobile only by CSA..

softech
Mayor / Maire

@Fizzajaffri wrote:

I thought of ots transferred so its automatically cancelled but it didn’t .. now i removed autopay already.. and please cancel .. and credit please

@Fizzajaffri 

You are good now.  You removed the Autopay and PM won't be charging you anymore. 

At the end of this cycle, the account will go into suspended stage due to non-payment, 90 days later, account will be closed.

In terms of payment, you won't get charged any more.

In terms of refund, you won't get it either.  PM is prepaid service and just that you didn't remove the Autopay yourself. 

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

A quick question. Can a subscriber log in to the PM 'self-serve account' even after successfully porting out his/her PM phone number? 

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@sa7375 : A quick answer...no. 🙂

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@sa7375   No, account should be fully closed after successful porting

What are you trying to do?  You forgot to disable Autopay or remove credit card?  If that is the case, it should be fine.   Account is closed and PM would not get money via Autopay anymore

Need Help? Let's chat.