Making payments for my monthly pay

Buyo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

15 REPLIES 15

@Buyo wrote:

How can I pay my monthly payments online

Did you ask this twice now?

@Buyo 

Here is AutoPay it will save you 2.00 a month on your bill. It is the best option make sure to set this up and you won't have to worry.

AUTO PAY IS AWESOME AN AMAZING SAVE $2.00

HAVE A GREAT DAY! 

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!
To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

Two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"
Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

Note: When entering the postal code do not enter any spaces. Also do not use the unit number field even if you live in an apartment or condo and use a desktop browser if you can.

Hope this helps!

@Buyo You can setup Autopay in your self-service account. However, it can fail sometimes, so I recommend to do manual payment even with enabled Autopay. Just to prevent suspension issues.

@Buyo wrote:

If you are going to pay online do the following with your browser to avoid any problems:

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try different browsers.

When entering credit card info:

After a few failed attempts, the payment card gets locked out and so the only recourse is to seek moderator team assistance.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can setup autopay with a credit card or Visa debit.  Here is more info.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/pay-for-your-services-online

Billing cycle are on a 30 day period.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@popping 

That's the other interpretation of the sparse OP 🙂 . Thanks for adding it.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Buyo wrote:

PM is not setup to accept online bill payment from your credit card or bank account.

But you can register your credit card or bank Visa debit card for autopay.  PM will take money from your autopay card on your renewal day to pay for your plan fee.

Make sure the credit/debit card address matches what is on your statement.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Buyo 

In order to answer your question, we may need more information otherwise we can point you to the payment option.

Here is AutoPay it will save you 2.00 a month on your bill. It is the best option make sure to set this up and you won't have to worry.

AUTO PAY IS AWESOME AN AMAZING SAVE $2.00

HAVE A GREAT DAY! 

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Buyo 

Hi, Firstly go ahead 

1) log into your "self serve" account  HERE

2) Once you log in, You will see, "MAKE A PAYMENT" Button

You can enter the amount if you already have a  card set up online or You can manage your cards/add a new card in.

You can also call 611 from your phone to make a payment.

Cheers

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Buyo  it's a 30 day cycle. And you can pay with vouchers,  credit cards or visa and MasterCard debit from American or Canadian banks.

You can also use online sites such as recharge.xom and zoom.com for a fee. Use either your self service account or 611 to apply the payment.  Here's an article on payment options

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/accepted-payments-for-activation

If you need to add a autopay credit card use this screenshot to see where to add it

Make a patment.png

When entering your debit/ credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space).

If you need more help, please ask. Stay safe. 

@Buyo wrote:

On-line payment services like ding.com or recharge.com will charge a small fee.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Buyo wrote:

The self-serve can take a payment card. You can register a payment card. You can also buy vouchers from stores and online. The 611 service can use a pre-registered payment card and also those vouchers.

Buyo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Buyo Hello we could use a little more info if you need some help

Need Help? Let's chat.