cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered Sim Card, Entered wrong address

Pacbard
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered the sim card online but accidently entered 1 number wrong in the street number shipping address. How do I get this adjusted?

7 REPLIES 7

@darlicious Canada Post isn't allowed to change how they deliver it. They are legally obligated to deliver this shipment as addressed. 

On shipments with tracking numbers from Public Mobile, there is a delivery preference option, and I believe one of them is to hold at post office, but there's also a disclaimer that they first try to deliver normally. Since there is no signatuere required on this, there is no reason for this to not be just left in a mailbox.

@Naepalm 

A reasonable proposition depending on the address as it could be just next door, down the street or a couple of blocks away. Then again if it's an address on yonge st it could be a couple of hundred miles away!

@Pacbard 

Try calling Canada Post maybe they can hold it at the post office for the address to shoe up with photo id to claim it. Since you're the only one expecting it with id that almost matches....or at the very least they will tell you their policy on this kind of situation.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Pacbard 

another option if you are fairly stoic, is the address that you put you can go to them and ask if they received mail for you. If I entered my wrong street address I would do that. But depending if you're in an apartment or condo could be a bit tougher to do that. 

Moderators can send you a new card but not sure they will refund you for the one you sent to the wrong address. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

@hairbag1 

He can't use the question mark if not customer yet. There's no account to verify.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Pacbard wrote:

I ordered the sim card online but accidently entered 1 number wrong in the street number shipping address. How do I get this adjusted?

You'll have to see if a moderator can help...click on the ? in lower right side of page to start the process.

Need Help? Let's chat.