Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: New to Public sim not activating 404 error

Hi very new to this can’t find out how to contact moderator

thanks

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@taffymumbles wrote:

Thanks for that, it looks like the porting of my old number from Telus is in progress no credit card charge as yet no service on my sim in phone. I only have an iPad (safari) as I mentioned I tried over two separate days. I will try again later with your suggestions but I don’t want to see a host of charges on my credit card.

thanks

@taffymumbles  Hmmm...if you have no service on your phone and no credit card charges how are you sure your port is in progress? It has no where to port to....call telus porting department  to find out your status 1 877 868 3587. Try to activate your SIM again. It will tell you as soon as you enter it if it's been activated or not.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@taffymumbles wrote:

thanks

You can contact the moderators by clicking on Simon (?) At the bottom right of your screen. Ask to speak to a human and fill out the prompts til submit then keep an eye on your private mailbox top right the envelope icon next to your avatar.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I too would recommend trying to activate using a provided Public Mobile number. I'm a brand new customer (less than 24 hrs) and I encountered similar problems yesterday when I attempted to sign up and Port my old cell number. Today I simply logged into the self service dashboard on publicmobile.ca and went to the tab that allowed to change my number. It brought up the same boxes as yesterday's attempt at porting the number, but today it was successful. And an hour(ish) later I had a text msg from PM stating that everything was completed. Given the frustrations of yesterday,, this porting the number after I was signed up was much much easier. Good luck 👍

Mayor / Maire

@taffymumbles wrote:

thanks

@taffymumbles 

To submit a ticket to Public Mobile do the following: PMST.png

Oracle

@taffymumbles wrote:

thanks

To get a ticket:

1. click https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and go to step 5; if that fails click the ? on the lower right of this page,

2. enter "refund",

3. click "Contact us",

4. click "Submit ticket",

5. login (manually if your username/password are not filled in),

6. click the drop down menu (in the white area),

7. pick the topic that fits your issue and follow the directions to submit it,

8. If none of the topics are correct click Other/Something Else until you reach the blank form

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Oracle

@taffymumbles Food for thought: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/BE-PREPARED/m-p/112014#M20827

Mayor / Maire

@Luddite wrote:

@taffymumbles wrote:

thanks

To get a ticket:

1. click https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and go to step 5; if that fails click the ? on the lower right of this page,

2. enter "refund",

3. click "Contact us",

4. click "Submit ticket",

5. login (manually if your username/password are not filled in),

6. click the drop down menu (in the white area),

7. pick the topic that fits your issue and follow the directions to submit it,

8. If none of the topics are correct click Other/Something Else until you reach the blank form

@Luddite   There still seems to be problems getting SIMon to bring up 'contact us'.  I just tried and it brought up 'contact moderators' instead and doesn't bring up option to 'submit ticket'

Another option that seems to work (noted in another thread), is to type in 'talk to rep', which brings up the option to click 'contact us' and then ' submit ticket'.

This chatbot still requires some finetuning. 

Oracle

@dabr It's quirky! Just opened a new incognito window, clicking the link brought up blue Simon, and then "refund" etc. led to Submit ticket. Perhaps, you need to login as me! 

Gandalf.jpg

Mayor / Maire

@Luddite wrote:

@dabr It's quirky! Just opened a new incognito window, clicking the link brought up blue Simon, and then "refund" etc. led to Submit ticket. Perhaps, you need to login as me! 

Gandalf.jpg

I always suspected you had magical powersSmiley Happy