cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is going on this time?

GCHDGHDGDSFGDS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Woke up this morning with no service... my sim card is not working.   SO I popped it in and out - no dice.  So I tried to log into my account dreadfully because that never works... and it didn't, worse than usual actually.   It didn't even attempt to log in - just said "Can't do it try later".... So what is going on now?   I guess I pay less money for constant failure?    I'd like to be able to use the service that I pay for and being able to log into my account would be nice too.  I'm in here every month raising hell to pay my bill and nothing ever gets done about it... it's been a year since I've successfully logged into my account without hassle and now my sim doesn't work... Is PM still there?   WHere's the service?  I know where my money is - ya took it for the service that I can not find anywhere.

edited by computergeek541: inappropriate language removed as per terms of service related to bypassing the profantity filter

23 REPLIES 23

@esjliv wrote:

@LitlLdy wrote:

@esjliv wrote:

Understood @LitlLdy , hey why is your Messaging turned ofl? You getting spammed or something?

@esjliv , my private message inbox is turned off to avoid unnecessary drama. I had enough of it so I turned it off.

OH, drama through private messaging? eek! you have every right to do so @LitlLdy . I guess you know you will need to turn that on though if you need CSA's help to be in communication with them, right?

@esjliv , yes I am aware of that. Thank you for the reminder though. If at any time I need their help & believe I will get their help I will enable it again & ask. 😁

@LitlLdy wrote:

@esjliv wrote:

Understood @LitlLdy , hey why is your Messaging turned ofl? You getting spammed or something?

@esjliv , my private message inbox is turned off to avoid unnecessary drama. I had enough of it so I turned it off.

OH, drama through private messaging? eek! you have every right to do so @LitlLdy . I guess you know you will need to turn that on though if you need CSA's help to be in communication with them, right?

@esjliv wrote:

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@GCHDGHDGDSFGDS - so you used to be able to log into My Account, but over a year ago - that is too long.

What link or url are you using to do so.

Can you try this link?

https://telusidentity.telus.com/as/authorization.oauth2?response_type=code&client_id=cc26d3b9-3370-4...

OR, this one:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/overview

Do you get success with either of these?

If having issues about which email you signed up with (if you did register for a My Account), use the Forgot your password option to reset it, found here: https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/forgot-password

If an email is received (check spam/junk folder) then the email is likely registered.

If the account is currently in suspended status you can also look into obtaining a voucher to make a payment through 611,  see here for more info: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles?q=vouchers

Locations to obtain some vouchers found here: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

HI @GCHDGHDGDSFGDS   now you messaged them, come back and check your inbox here in Community (top right, envelope icon) , this is where CS agent will reply.  They will usually reply in 2 to 4 hours.   

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@GCHDGHDGDSFGDS wrote:

Woke up this morning with no service... my sim card is not working.   SO I popped it in and out - no dice.  So I tried to log into my account dreadfully because that never works... and it didn't, worse than usual actually.   It didn't even attempt to log in - just said "Can't do it try later".... So what is going on now?   I guess I pay less money for constant failure?    I'd like to be able to use the service that I pay for and being able to log into my account would be nice too.  I'm in here every month raising hell to pay my bill and nothing ever gets done about it... it's been a year since I've successfully logged into my account without hassle and now my sim doesn't work... Is PM still there?   WHere's the service?  I know where my money is - ya took it for the service that I can not find anywhere.

edited by computergeek541: inappropriate language removed as per terms of service related to bypassing the profantity filter

@GCHDGHDGDSFGDS , I stay away the chat bot which I call simple simon! I fight with it to much! I have much better luck using the private message option to a CS_Agent as per @softech suggestion 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

When you send the private message please include your full name, address, phone number associated with your account, email address, your account # & pin #. That way the support ticket will be faster in confirming its You & your account. Otherwise the messages will keep going back & forth between you asking all those questions 1st. Please come back & let us know how it went. I know it’s very frustrating. Sorry.

Edit: It seems the only way I can successfully login to my account is by using incognito / private mode on my browsers! It seems that when Public Mobile fixes some issues or upgrades the system they break other parts of it! It gets very frustrating & very time consuming! When I ask for help or complain I get told that if it’s to much for me then this service isn’t for me! That doesn’t seem like an appropriate answer or fix to the issue’s here! By no means am I stupid or incompetent! Or the insults or rude comments some other customers give each other on here!

I am sorry these issues are happening to you. You are not alone!

GCHDGHDGDSFGDS

Thank you.

Since you are getting to the submit a ticket link, you first need to re-log in with the community login. Yes even though you already are here. Just do it. Then you have 3 other options. 1. using the account login. I also have trouble with this option. 2. pin - this works fine for me. 3. Other verification - this needs some more account info. Some of which could be difficult if you're not keeping track.

Choose number 2. If you can login to your account then if you forgot your pin then you can change it yourself in the profile tab.

GCHDGHDGDSFGDS

I know all my info... it just never works and i can not open a ticket because to do so it wants me to log in...  I'll try your link.

GCHDGHDGDSFGDS

Ticket submission wants all the info contained in my account to log me into it, but if i'm not logged in I can't see it... it won't accept the credentials that I just used to log in here

This is fkkn retarded

Use the pin option. You'll need the name on the account and the phone number.

Adding - this is after you re-log in with the community id. Yes we know it's stupid but here we are.

GCHDGHDGDSFGDS

Im logged in here, but can't verify with account cred to the ticket bot.   It says "user name error" but i copy / pasted the same info as I did to log into here - the comunity.   It just worked here - I'm posting.... PM sucks.

@GCHDGHDGDSFGDS  Try bottom link in @softech  last post to you 

GCHDGHDGDSFGDS

OMFG this is such a load os BS.    The stupid ticket bot does the samer thing every time too.   It wants me to log in - but my problem is that I can not log in!

@GCHDGHDGDSFGDS 

Please open a ticket with PM Support and they can help to reset the password or check which email address you used 

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

@GCHDGHDGDSFGDS  When trying to log in if your device has saved email and passwords it will attempt to sign you in .. allow it to do so and don’t hit login or you will get error code every time 

GCHDGHDGDSFGDS

I can not log in.   I CAN NEVER LOG IN.   Here, I'll repeat this again as I do month after month... I CAN NEVER LOG IN.    Month after month I do all the same things.  No browser works.   Ever.   I open a support ticket monthly to pay my bill.   Now I realized that My payment needs to be topped up, I didn't get an alert from PM this month which explains why my card is down, but now I need to pay.   That is alwayts a miserable waste of time.   This is the only website I have a problem with.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @GCHDGHDGDSFGDS 

the site is up.  Try a different browser

But from what you said, sound like the Pre-Authorized payment failed and the plan not renewed.   Check if you can login with another browser and pay

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I have/had NO issue logging in to my account and my service works as expected.

To log in: Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@GCHDGHDGDSFGDS I can login My Account today no problem

try to login again using Incognito mode 

Also, call *611 on your phone or call 1.855.4PUBLIC, enter your phone number and see what the recording says

If only payment didn't go through for renewal, while you are on *611, you can make a manual payment (but you need your 4 digits pin)

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@GCHDGHDGDSFGDS  

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1676658370867.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

If you  still have service and your plan renews today / tomorrow you can ignore this suspended notice

Need Help? Let's chat.