cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

up dating my plan from 3G to 4G

keneye
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It states that after changing your plan, you will loose your current promotions. Does that mean I will lose my Loyalty and Pre-Authorized Payments savings?   Is there a phone number where you can talk to a real person? 

7 REPLIES 7

In US? Or just calling TO the states? Do you also have a 2gb data component? That was a short-lived roaming plan if so. Do you go to the states much?

ho @keneye sorry, no more US calling in any plan now.  Once you given up your plan, you won't be able to get it back.  So, decision time...

@keneye yes, current new plan no longer has US calling inckudrd.  But you can use VoIP app to call US for free as a workaround 

@keneye 

Unfortunately, plans that include calling to.the US are no longer current offerings.

keneye
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So my old plan had unlimited calling in Canada & the US. I see the new plan does not have this. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @keneye PM only has online support and no phone to call

But you won't loss any loyalty or auto pay rewards for plan change.   I have gone through this multiple times and can confirm from experience 

But an advise is to use "Change plan on reneal 

date" and not "Change plan now" when you make the plan change 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@keneye no worry, you won't loss those.  Those are rewards and not promotion

that warning is for those who have activation bonus like 2GB for xx months..  If you so don't have those, it won't affect you

Go  ahead and make the plan cahbeh:)

Need Help? Let's chat.