cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

?

Benhe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm using a plan for 30 gigas and 40 bucks. But it changed to 15 gigabytes this month.What's the matter?

6 REPLIES 6

Your original post said $40/30GB but only getting 15GB. Now you're saying $44/30GB. It's tough to help with conflicting info and limited details. 

Did you used to have the $40/15GB plan and then you switched to the $44/30GB plan? Are you sure the plan change went through? As others have said, login to your account in Incognito Mode to be sure of what you actually have. 

@Benhe  why you think the plan changed to 15GB?

can you login My Account again using Incognito mode and go to Plan & add-ons page and confirm the plan details? maybe send us a screenshot?

Also, check the Payment history page and confirm how much PM charged you and what plan they renewed you on?

Add: go back couple renewals and confirm if PM ever charged you for $44-30GB

Benhe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That's right. $44 and 30g,But it suddenly changed to 15g. Without realizing it, they cheated on me.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Benhe 

give us more info.  when did you get the plan? which province you are in?

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

I don't recall a $40/30GB plan. There was a $40/15GB plan; there is a $44/30GB plan; a while back you could get a 90 day plan for $117 ($39/month) for 90GB.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Benhe  First double check like this 

Try again incognito/private mode

And or lap top /computer

OR

simply try refreshing the page to check data plan / mins / add ons

Handy1_0-1688940716011.jpeg

For most up to date account info

if it’s still not right please message support to fix 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.