cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect account number while porting

Kausar2024
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello. New here. Accidentally used wrong account number while porting. I have raised a ticket, other than that, any way to fix this thing? Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

@Kausar2024 wrote:

Maybe then I have to call tomorrow and talk to them, on call, so they can look into the situation! 

that's the right move 🙂

Kausar2024

Maybe then I have to call tomorrow and talk to them, on call, so they can look into the situation! 

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Kausar2024 

If you activated with a temporary phone number and requested porting from within your account then you may have more options to fix the issue.

If you requested porting during activation you will have to wait until morning to either call the porting department and/or wait for customer support to reply to you since you cannot access your account until you can recieve the one time account holder verification text.

Kausar2024

It was predominantly a porting request though, moving from virgin to public

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Kausar2024 

Are you porting in upon activation? Or afterwards within your account?

@Kausar2024 

There is a number to call to talk to live support.  You can provide them the correct number and  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  

But they are closed for tonight, so you will have to call them tomorrow morning.  

Need Help? Let's chat.