cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to process your payment

SarahKu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey, I just uploaded money onto my account in order to buy a US add-on, but the only message I get is, "Sorry, we are unable to process your payment at this time. Please try again later."

Does anybody know how to proceed here?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

SarahKu

Hey computergeek541,

the issue was not that the add-on wasn't booked; in fact, it took the money off right away. It just didn't show in the list of add-ons that I could use them. But waiting until the next morning helped, and it all showed up as it was supposed to 🙂

SarahKu

Hey softech, that totally worked. Just needed to wait until the morning. Thank you for your help!

@SarahKu wrote:

Hey, I just uploaded money onto my account in order to buy a US add-on, but the only message I get is, "Sorry, we are unable to process your payment at this time. Please try again later."

Until you're able to sort out this payment issue, there's an option to user vouchers to the payment. Vouchers are sold a many gas stations and convenience stores and can be applied to your account using Self Serve or 611.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@SarahKu 

you might want to wait a full hour first. Then login My Account using Incgonito mode and try buying again

Need Help? Let's chat.