cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim card

tgatong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered my sim card on July 18, 2023.  I still have not received it yet.  I am not able to complete a ticket form as I do not have an order number.  This field does not accept N/A as an option.'

Please send me instructions at my sign in address xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx

8 REPLIES 8

@Grinch wrote:

Your link says $8.00. 

@Grinch  they just raise the price in the last 2 hours.  I checked around 2 hours ago and it was still $4.99

Add: it is possible the Sold by Public Mobile one ($4.99) was pulled, and so Amazon is giving the next best one ($8) which is sold by a 3rd party

Grinch
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Your link says $8.00. 

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can order a SIM Card from Amazon in the meantime, they are on sale for $4.99 right now directly from Public Mobile and fulfilled by Amazon Prime 1-2 Day Delivery. 

Public Mobile Prepaid SIM Prepaid Phone - (Universal/SmartPhones), Packaging May Vary https://a.co/d/4wCOnau

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Amazon $4.99 

If you have Amazon Prime this will come faster. It's only $5

The other one should come soon. Even if you do buy this from Amazon and get the other within the next few weeks, keep it as a back up or sell it on Kijiji. Everyone is always looking for a Public Mobile SIM card they can pick up faster.

That’s true . But if you discuss with support ahead of time and don’t want them to send out another . It’s likely they will offer you a credit  for the  amount afterwards with proof if receipt . Also not Amazon has them right now for $499 @tgatong 

@Handy1 wrote:

@tgatong  

SIM. Card can take up to 3 weeks to arrive .if you need one sooner try calling local Telus Koodo stores for in person pick up .otherwise reach out to support for a status up date for when it shipped and when you can expect it . message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a message private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Store will sell a sim but will charge $10. They won't give it for free.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@tgatong Click on the envelope icon at the top and send a new private messge to CS_Agent to ask them to resend a repacement.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@tgatong  

SIM. Card can take up to 3 weeks to arrive .if you need one sooner try calling local Telus Koodo stores for in person pick up .otherwise reach out to support for a status up date for when it shipped and when you can expect it . message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a message private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.