cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

signing up to the promotion $34/month with a 90-day subscription 50 GB Data at 5G Speed

Mike_Z
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to sign up for the promotion $34/month with a 90-day subscription for 50 GB Data at 5G Speed. When I add to the cart I only see the $40/month?

Also, after 90 days, how does the renewal works if I want to maintain $34/month? Would it be renewed for 90 days?

Regards.

6 REPLIES 6

Mike_Z
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you all. The issue was with me. I need to complete entering my address, click continue before I can see the options.

Cheers,

Mike

mitchnet12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Mike_Z  The subscription page might have a $40 60GB plan from "Boxing Week" listed at the top. It's tricky to look at. Is this what you are seeing?

The picture didn't upload very well but the promotion is likely second from the top in the app.

1000065451.jpg

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Mike_Z   You should see a button to select 30 days or 90 days.  30 days is the default so you have to move the button to the item below, and check it for 90 days.   Yes it would renew for 90 days, and all the data is given up front so doesn't expire after 30 days like the 30 day plan but last 90 days or until used up whichever comes first..  Make sure to change on renewal and not immediately if you're an existing customer.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Mike_Z 

You should be seeing 2 options. $40 a month or $34x3 months. 

With regards to renewals, it will continue to charge you 3 months at a time, hence the reason why it's $34 a month 90 days vs $40 for 30 days. 

Go get em tiger!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Mike_Z 

If you are an existing customer, the only plans you can change to are the ones which display under your "change subscription" tab in your self-service account.

Once you are on either on the 30 or 90 day plan, it will renew for the same plan on the renewal date, provided you are on auto pay or you have sufficient funds on the account to cover the charge on the date of renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.