cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Issue

ardasak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Tried to pay with both a MasterCard debit and a Vanilla Visa Prepaid Card. It does not process the payment even though there are funds. It says, "Sorry, we're not able to process this request at this time. Please try again later.". How can I fix that?

4 REPLIES 4

@Yummy wrote:

1. HOW many attempts are allowed before daily limit kicks in? Does customer has to wait 24 hours or just for the 'next day' (after midnight)?

There is a limit, but I am doubtfult that anyone at Public Mobile is going to provide details that are super specific about secuirty and anti-fraud processes.

@Dunkman wrote:
  • 1. If you attempted to update the same card multiple times please try again tomorrow or today with a different card as there is a daily limit on update attempts for security purposes. 
  • 2. Make sure that your credit card postal code matches your phone number's area code

1. HOW many attempts are allowed before daily limit kicks in? Does customer has to wait 24 hours or just for the 'next day' (after midnight)?

2. This is kind of silly rule. As I know, customer is allowed to have ANY area code and any available number. I can have area code of BC but CC is issued and I live in ON. Some people like to take advantage of lower taxes and they pick are code of provinces with lower tax.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@ardasak 

Several customers have had issues updating credit cards.

Here is some more troubleshooting advice from PM:

If you are still experiencing issues with your card please note these details:

• Log out of your account and relog in before updating your card
  • If you attempted to update the same card multiple times please try again tomorrow or today with a different card as there is a daily limit on update attempts for security purposes. 
  • Make sure that your credit card postal code matches your phone number's area code
  • As always, please be sure that you are inputting the correct card details

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @ardasak wait an hour and try again using incognito/private/secret mode on your browser

If that does not work and you need to pay to resume the services, buy voucher from Shoppers drug Mart and load using*611

Or you can also have agent to check, please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.