cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service are on hold inquiry

Ghader
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

my public mobile services are on hold due to the expiration of your subscription. I was trying to make a payment to resume my service, but my payment did not process. so, it would be appreciated if you solve that issue.

Thanks,

Ghader

11 REPLIES 11

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@dust2dust 

Nice work! I'll do some follow up on retailers here that are not there. AFAIK.....no to no frills out west but I hear it's a yes back east. You're missing Circle K which is a yes and valid immediately. Canadian Tire.....did you go to customer service? Do you feel like adding this list to the voucher catalogue?

Edit:

Macs is a yes.

@Priority- Again, I agree with you on sims. Nobody sells them except corporate stores.
But you're rather off on the voucher sales. I ran around a bit today for something to do. These are my findings from the list here left to right top to bottom. You often have to use different terms like minutes or top-up or prepaid etc. Seems to be a tad less than 99% of the ones listed.

7-Eleven - Yes
Canadian Tire - I thought they used to. Seems not now.
Canadian Tire Gas - Yes, I still couldn't talk them into the real time payments thing though
Corner Store - not present in my area
eko - not present in my area
Foodland - not present in my area
Proxim - not present in my area
Hasty Market - not present in my area
Home Depot
Guardian - this and IDA and Remedy'sRx seem to be in some flux of ownership
IDA - and whether they're a corporate store or not. I went to one and gave up.
IGA - see Sobeys
Jean Coutu - not present in my area
Loblaws - not branded in my area but see RCSS
London Drugs - Yes
MacEwen - not present in my area
metro - not present in my area
The Mobile Shop - see RCSS
No Frills - not present in my area
Petro-Canada - Yes
PharmaChoice - not present in my area
Provigo - not present in my area
Macs - not present in my area
Couche-Tard - not present in my area
Rabba - not present in my area
RCSS - Yes
Rexall - next town over, didn't go
Shell - Yes
Shoppers - Yes
Sobeys - not branded Sobeys in my area. A Safeway sells vouchers.
Sprint - not present in my area
Remedy'sRx - see Guardian
staples - Yes
Super Sagamie - not present in my area
T&T - not present in my area
express Mart - not present in my area
uniprix - not present in my area
Value Drug Mart - not present in my area
valu-mart - not present in my area
Walmart

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I've called every single Place listed, and they've all said that they haven't sold SIM Cards since 2021 when they shredded them all, they also don't do Vouchers anymore. 

Only the 3 I mentioned below sell Vouchers, even Public Mobile needs to update their website because 99% of those locations don't carry Vouchers or SIMs anymore @J_PM

@Priority- Are you sure you're not confusing that with being able to get sims? Vouchers are available on those store pinpad terminals that sell things like gift cards and several places online etc.
While I can entirely accept that messaging may not be kept up to date around here but this is the current page in the get help
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Ghader - firstly, this post is not private is is PUBLIC for all to see. Please edit your post to remove your email. To edit it, hit the down arrow at top, right of your post.

The ON HOLD message is what shows up during the renewal of the plan. If your plan is renewing today, and all your services are working, then you can ignore that message. The message will go away once the account fully renews.

But, if you truly did miss a payment, then see other posts.

@Priority 

Thanks for the update!

Priority

That's actually incorrect now, 99% of those locations don't do anything with Public Mobile anymore. 

Only 7-Eleven, Telus Corporate Locations, and Mobile Klinics now sell Public Mobile Vouchers, not anywhere else unfortunately. 

That list is very old and outdated @BKNS27.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Ghader 

I would suggest you remove your personal information as this is a public Community forum. You might get spammed. Click on reverse V in circle and edit.

You can dial 611 to resume payment over the phone or purchase vouchers and enter the voucher to resume service if you can't enter your payment on your account.

Vouchers can be purchased from these locations:

IMG_0220.png

Priority

Follow the link below and Add Funds to your Account using a Credit or Debit card, if this works you'll be able to use those funds to complete your monthly payment. 

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/funds/card

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Ghader  .if your tried to many time you may need to wait a full hour . And when you try again try incognito private mode . You can also buy payment vouchers and load them *611

Hollister

@Ghader 

Try again, but clear your browser cache and open a new browser window in incognito.

Need Help? Let's chat.