cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

August bill

Mark23D
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My auto payment did not go through and I have since paid but now my bill is 62.5 and it should be  39.55.  Has my promotion disappeared?  Can this be corrected?

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Mark23D wrote:

My auto payment did not go through and I have since paid but now my bill is 62.5 and it should be  39.55.  Has my promotion disappeared?  Can this be corrected?

@Mark23D - none of us can correct this on your account. We are customers and members like you here in the public community forum.

So since you paid, does that mean all services are working okay?

Check your 'payment history' in your My Account to see if anything shows up that may explain this.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mark23D are you on the $55 plan with $20 off?

If so, to resume this promo plan, you just need to pay the $55 plus tax first .  PM system will credit you back $20 into your account as Available Find within a day or two.  The $20! can then  be used towards next renewal.  So, in the next renewal, with Autopay working again and with this. $20 credit from this payment , the system will only debit your only $15 + tax 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mark23D  It. Because  auto pay failed . And you had to make payment for full amount . You should see the credit back in your account with in the next 24 hours . If not reach out to support to investigate 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.