cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rewards

sarah3339
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello all,

Quick question regarding rewards earned here. I am on the old rewards program so I am trying to get a few dollars off my plan. If I am active on here enough I am hoping to earn one or two dollars off my bill but i was wondering if these rewards stayed on the account for the rest of the time, or if they only discount your plan the month that you were active. 

let me know, thanks

5 REPLIES 5

@Grand_Total   There are rewards for posting but not for sheer volume, as far as I know it's at least based on bravos and having your solutions accepted.  

Grand_Total
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

There are rewards for posting here? That would explain the high number of low effort posts that I see.

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @sarah3339,

The rewards earned from your community involvement may differ from one month to the next based on your efforts for that particular month. This means that if you are inactive for a particular month, you will not earn any community rewards for that period. If you resume your efforts the following month, there is a chance that you will earn community rewards for that period. 

Based on the amount earned, I consider it more like volunteering and helping out people in need. Any rewards provided through the community program is like a tip left in the tip jar. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@sarah3339 

the Reward for Community participation is applied for the past month based on several metrics including your contributions. You need to continue participation in order to qualify for further Rewards. Good to have you here...keep up the good work.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@sarah3339 

PM will add the rewards to your account and it will be there as Available Funds.  If your renewal amount is less, the rest will stay there 

Need Help? Let's chat.