cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Activation

Jessie23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was able to select yes so my bell service is now canceled and I am unable to get text or calls or data with public mobile any help would be appreciated

6 REPLIES 6

Jessie23

Got it figured out thank you

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jessie23 

Can you call 1-855-4PUBLIC from another phone …follow the prompts and see if your account is Active?

Jessie23

The esim should be active but I still have no calling my phone is not showing I have esim so therefore no messages no calling no data nothing but I got a message saying it was all active and whatnot but nothing is working no messages are coming in and no calls can be made nothing so I went and bought a Sim card and that doesn't work either

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jessie23 

Is your esim still active or did you do a sim swap in self service with your physical sim? Did you delete your esim? Which sim is active?

Jessie23

I set up with esim but I also went and bought a physical Sim after esim wasn't working neither of them seem to be working they told me to reset network settings did that and still nothing 

Gwanzi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

What type of SIM card do you choose, physical sim or e-sim, if e-sim, please buy new one to setup, if you are using physical SIM card, I think contacting CS_Agent would be only way

Need Help? Let's chat.