cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t make calls and message

Tayyib_Mahmood
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Recently I got new PM sin with new PM phone number and's am unable to receive calls and messages but can make calls.

5 REPLIES 5

Tayyib_Mahmood
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Its a new account with PM with new sim and new phone #.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Tayyib_Mahmood 

if you are a new customer, it seems like you may have been porting (moving) your number from another provider.

Is that correct?

If so, did you reply YES to the port authorization text with the old provider Sim card in your device?

And did you do that within 90 minutes of getting that text?

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Tayyib_Mahmood  Is this a completely new account or are you an existing customer that changed phone number (which wouldn't typically have needed a new sim so I'm thinking you are new to PM and just set up your account?).

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Tayyib_Mahmood 

A couple things you can try. You can restart your phone. Or you can go into your network settings and reset your network settings and reboot the phone.

I just wish to clarify one thing though. You did go into your profile and change the SIM card number correctly right?

As a last resort, you can create a ticket for some help from a CS Agent. But let the folks here give you some ideas that may work.

Last resort..

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent 

Chalupa_Batman_0-1720386660449.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

Need Help? Let's chat.