cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Did we lose HAPPY ANNIVERSARY rewards?

mohirt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yeah this is all quite confusing. I have been with Public Mobile since 2017 and I am not receiving any Anniversary rewards, what is up with that? I also use auto-pay and am not receiving the 5% of my monthly cost. I still receive my Refer a friend rewards but that seems to be it. My bill went from being $7 per month to $22 per month... Lame.

6 REPLIES 6

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

I still (sometimes) get happy anniversary “rewards”. 🤭

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@mohirt 

here's some reading while you wait for the Jays to finish off in Seattle...

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/public-points

Meow
Mayor / Maire

We did not lose anniversary rewards; only difference it is LESS now and you get it in points (10 points) you have to convert to money.

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

@mohirt 

the loyaty rewards are gone but you probably have many friend rewards.  Those friend rewards are still here, they just got added to your rewards account as points.  So, check there.  When you have 15 points, you can redeem for $15 bill credit

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@mohirt  the anniversary points will be given on the date you joined PM and each year after that. The 5% in points is not taken off your bill automatically, you have to redeem the points from the My Rewards catalogue.  If your bill is $22 then perhaps you might want to look at the $19 1GB 4G speed plan depending how it compares with what you currently have.

mohirt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Wow! So just once per year we receive our loyalty rewards and it doesn't even matter how long we've been with Public, what a Telus move. 

Need Help? Let's chat.