cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slongstaff79
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anyone else not able to log into the site? It let me to update and pay for my renewal but of course and since then I can't access it at all. Can't sign in from the app or any browsers! I even restarted my phone twice. Any help would be great.

8 REPLIES 8

Slongstaff79

Thank you 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

As of 7.30 EST I was able to log-in to self serve without problem so either it's fixed or selective.

Buck1986
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got in by going incognito with chrome 

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Slongstaff79 wrote:

Anyone else not able to log into the site? It let me to update and pay for my renewal but of course and since then I can't access it at all. Can't sign in from the app or any browsers! I even restarted my phone twice. Any help would be great.

Try now, I can login to the website & app.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Slongstaff79 

I am unable to access the self-serve site as well; unacceptable without some form of prior notice or announcement (unless it was some kind of an 'emergency shutdown' for maintenance).

C'mon public mobile, how about a little notice or an announcement when these things occur?

Buck1986
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same issue i cant get to my account

carsode

I too am getting a message.  It's 

{"message":"Unauthorized"}

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Slongstaff79 

Yes, I had problems trying to login on my app and online. Got an error message online so I suspect that it is under maintenance and have to retry again tomorrow morning.

I know PM is starting the beta testing on November 1 for selected members to test out their website so it might have something to do with it.

Need Help? Let's chat.