cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

retrieve old sim and email

cyj888
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

please help me to retrieve my sim and email which was disconnected couple of days ago.

@Catalina 

7 REPLIES 7

@zm98 

@zm98 wrote:

tried to login but forgot password, went trough password retrieve with the phone number but never receive email from linked address. 

Then I would recommend private message customer service agent

Send a private message to CSA through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Explain your issues and then check your private message inbox for response. It may take a few hours for response times. 

@cyj888 

try dialing 611 with your cell to hear current account status. If your account is closed down (deactivated) there will be no status to report. You'll need a new sim, as mentioned already.

zm98

tried to login but forgot password, went trough password retrieve with the phone number but never receive email from linked address. 

@zm98 

Has your phone been suspended more than 90 days?  If more than 90 days, your account is closed forever and you will need to buy a new SIM card and get new phone number. 

If less than 90 days, are you able to access your self service account?  

zm98

I forgot to update the credit card and did not accsess my email for long time. So

zm98

I got email Nov, 1 which mentioned my acc deactivated.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@cyj888 

when was the last plan renewal ? If your account was suspended without payment for longer than 90 days, that account is now deactivated. You'd need a new sim to start a new account and use a different email address.

Need Help? Let's chat.