cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"click here to submit ticket" does not work

parkay123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

"click here to submit ticket" does not work.  Any suggestions besides re-starting, rebotting, clear cash.  My phone keeps dropping phone calls and this is why i need to get a ticket started.

7 REPLIES 7

parkay123

I just did an update on my phone and the problem disappeared.  Who knew!!!  Sorry to have wasted everyone's time.  I did learn, however, that creating a ticket is difficult.  

parkay123

just found that the phone is on lte which is 4g

parkay123

A new issue versus old?  -- new issue about 7-10 days ago.

Did talk work before?  Yes

Which model phone? iphone se

Is it VoLTE compatible? don't know.  could not find 4g

Does data and text work?  yes

You could try your SIM card in another working phone.  That would help determine whether a phone issue versus PM service problem.  - I do not have another phone.

@Dunkman 

good point...I'll keep that in mind going forward. Thanks for that advise.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@parkay123 

Why don't the community members try to help first with troubleshooting before contacting CSA?  More details would be helpful.  A new issue versus old?  Did talk work before?  Which model phone?  Is it VoLTE compatible?  Does data and text work?  

You could try your SIM card in another working phone.  That would help determine whether a phone issue versus PM service problem. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@parkay123  Try this direct link it will work 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.