cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Sign into network" when switched to mobile data

BanuA
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having this issue where I can no longer use my mobile data. When ever I switch to data from WiFi it gives out this error notification. And I can't use any data. I double triple checked I have 1 GB of addon data left in my account non of it used. I tried to fix the issue by switching on airplane mode and off, resetting network configurations and much more. I have mobile data left but can't use any because of this. Having a lot of trouble with this as there is no customer support for public mobile to call and fix this. I can't submit a ticket due to the issues with the website. Some help would worth a lot. Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

Could you try to test and answer some of the other questions/suggestions here so we can help narrow down what a problem might be.

HI @BanuA 

what phone do you have? Android? iPhone?

BanuA
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Didn't work🤷‍♂️

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

@BanuA Try this. Go into network settings, uncheck automatic and pick Public Mobile.  Then turn off WiFi. Then reboot and try to google something. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@BanuA  .try rebooting the phone and 

Try again incognito/private mode

And or lap top /computer

OR

simply try refreshing the page to check data plan / mins / add ons

Handy1_0-1692146732847.jpeg

For most up to date account info

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If you have an Android then do you have a data limiter set? Is it that you're out of your main plan data?

Need Help? Let's chat.