yx1997
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

how to know my pin #

13 REPLIES 13

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@yx1997 

Follow these instructions:

1. Scroll up to the top of your screen page and click/tap on the PUBLIC logo on the top left hand side.
  2. Go to the box with 3 lines in it in the top right hand corner of your screen page. Click on it.
  3. Click on "sign in". Choose "my account".
  4. Log into your account using your email used when activating as your username and the password you chose at activation. 
  5. Verify your account with the 2FA code sent via SMS text ( Choose this if possible) to your phone or via email. Enter the 6 digit code only and wait 5 seconds for it to work.**
  6. Click on the arrow icon on the right side of the account line across the page. Choose "my profile".
  7. Scroll down the page until you see your security info with the "account pin #" line. You can reset your account pin# here after you verify your account again via 2FA code. Take a screenshot of your new pin # before you verify to have a record of it or write it down and put somewhere safe. Or you can enter it in your phone's contact list as something like Aunt Pinny ph# 416 876 XXXX.
  8. **Disable 2FA verification on your profile page if you do not want to verify your account everytime you sign in.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@yx1997 you can change your Pin here:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-profile/edit/security-informationhttps://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-profile/edit/security-information

yx1997

how? i cannot find it 

@yx1997 @You have to sign in to public mobile main page and find it under my profile tab at top the the screen 

yx1997

no I am already log in otherwise I cannot leave comment here

where to find my pin #

@yx1997 @its on your profile on pm account 

yx1997

how to find it on website

yx1997

how to see it on website

yx1997

how can I find it on website

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@yx1997 - if you cannot log into your account, or the forgot your password option is not working to get back in, then see your first post to get help with CSA's: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/questions/td-p/925814

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yx1997 @It a 4 digit pin you would have decided you would remember otherwise do just as @softech   Says and rest to something you will remember this time and maybe even write it all down with password pin and account # 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@yx1997 

You chose your 4 digit account pin # during activation right after you chose your password. You can reset it on your profile page in your self serve account.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@yx1997 only you know it.

but you can reset it by going to My Account and go to Profile page to reset to a new one

Need Help? Let's chat.