cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

questions

yx1997
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

1. how do I contact human customer service? is there any email customer service

2. why I can't receive messages from others or app verification, I purchased the 15-dollar plan.

17 REPLIES 17

@yx1997   you meant you don't know your PIN number and hence cannot open ticket ? or you need your PIN number for something else?

Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right or https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

yx1997

I have sent the ticket

Ticket reference number: 270210-315

what should I do next

yx1997

i don't know what is my pin# number

@yx1997 have you open ticket with PM support yet?  We are just customers like you and we try to help, but look like you need to engage PM support to check.  

Please open ticket with PM support using Chatbot, steps mentioned in my reply above.

yx1997

I can only call, but cannot receive messages, from apps as well

yx1997

I cannot get text message verification from DoorDash

@yx1997   that sound weird.

my next question is , can you really get incoming calls and incoming text from friends?

if you can, try one more thing, put your PM sim card in another phone and see  if you can receive incoming call and text verification.

if that does not solve the problem, open ticket with PM support and they might be able to re-provision your sim/account to solve the problem

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

yx1997

any sort of app, I really cannot get text message verification, such as CRA account to login, food delivery app

@yx1997 you don't need to inform your previous provider that you changed provider. They know, they were the one who cancelled your service

for app verification, which exact app you cannot receive the code? 

yx1997

this is weird, I started it in the begin of Dec, it is over 3 to 7 days, but I cannot get text messages from apps verification

yx1997

do I need to inform my previous provider that I change the provider? and no longer use them?

@yx1997 wrote:

I can only get the text message from PUBLIC MOBILE, but cannot get any text from any apps to register. can help this?

@yx1997   again, this is NORMAL.  it takes 3 to 7 days for all the system generated text to code.  By system generated text, I meant those verification text you were referring to, 2FA (two form authorization) text

So, if you have ported into PM for less than 7 days, it is normal, but those text will start coming in couple days

yx1997

I can only get the text message from PUBLIC MOBILE, but cannot get any text from any apps to register. can help this?

yx1997

that doesn't make sense, I started my plan at the beginning of Dec, now is almost end of the month.

what is 2FA?

@yx1997  yes, those message verification code to register app is the 2FA I meant

If you ported you number into PM just now, that is normal after number was ported to a new provider.  It takes 3 to 7 days for all those text to start working

yx1997

I cannot get text message verification code to regiter the app

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@yx1997   for the 2FA app verification, did you just port in your number?  if so, it is NORMAL.  I could take as many as 3 to 7 days for those system generated text to come in.  Reason is that those systems need longer to find out you changed provider.  Also, some banks put that delay as well to make sure there is no sim fraud.  So, all 2FA should be coming within a week

For contact PM support, you can do so by opening ticket via chatbot (sorry, no phone to call or email , everyone is via ticket and message here)

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.