cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YOU WON'T ACCEPT MY CREDIT CARDS

mamablueberry
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED SIM CARD FROM YOU .  i HAVE COMPLETED EVERYTHING RIGHT YUP TO PAYMENT AND YOU WON'T ACCEPT EITHER OF THE CARDS THAT I HAVE.  I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH ANY OTHER COMPANY ACCEPTING MY PAYMENTS.  i AM BEYOND FRUSTRATED WITH YOUR COMPANY RIGHT NOW.  I NEEDED TO SWITCH MY PROVIDER TODAY.

WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?

TRYING TO BE YOUR CUSOMER AND I CAN'T.

7 REPLIES 7

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1 

Only the postal code is used when activating. The credit card postal code and the account postal code do not need to be the same. The postal code for the credit card only needs to match the postal code of the credit card's billing address.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@yx1997 

This is the telus porting department phone number. They cannot help with any other issue other than porting in your phone number from another provider, Please do not post this phone number in the community forum. It is only meant to be shared privately with the above caveat. Please edit your post by going to the little arrow at the right side of your post.

@mamablueberry 

Please ignore the phone number posted. They cannot help in your situation.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@mamablueberry 

I have had this problem and I have done many activations. At the time even using secret/incognito mode didn't resolve it. Waiting until the next day did. Don't try too many times in a short period or it may trigger a fraud lock on either the pm or card issuer side. If the problem occurs again today and if it is not urgent (Boxing day promo expires January 3rd at 11:59:59pm eastern) then just wait until the morning to activate. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mamablueberry

did you use cards issued by Canadian or US banks ?

before you try again, confirm your credit card if PM has charged you yet

If not, you can try again using Incognito mode

if still fails, maybe open ticket with PM support by direct message  and have them to confirm

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@mamablueberry @Has the credit card expired ? Dose it match the same address you used to creat account ?

you can also try reaching out to agent for more help 

Getting help from agent , through automation

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.      

Or  get direct help from a agent right here in the community ( my preferred choice )

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@mamablueberry 

First, make sure that your credit cards were not actually charged.  Sometimes this happens.

If not charged, restart process with a different web browser, clear cache or incognito/private mode.  

If charged, try to insert your PM Sim card to see whether you actually have an activate account. 

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@mamablueberry 

Try doing your activation on a computer or laptop instead of your mobile phone.

Try logging into the website using a different browser in incognito or private mode instead.

Try again.

Need Help? Let's chat.