cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

purpose of this community

rpateld
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would appreciate it if someone could provide an explanation regarding the purpose of this community forum. As a mobile phone user, I often have simple questions that require direct answers. I'm curious why there isn't an easy-to-use contact support ticketing system available, as it seems that users are encouraged to participate in the community rather than sending private messages. It feels like a competition to earn badges, similar to how my kids compete in various activities during their vacations. Could you please provide an explanation and clarify the reasoning behind not having a straightforward support ticketing system in place?

9 REPLIES 9

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @rpateld  

what the service issue you are facing? maybe you can share and we can help.   🙂

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@rpateld 

You can contact a CS_Agent any time but for a faster possible solution to questions. Members here may have run into the same issue that may help.

This format is to help the CS_Agent with common issues that can be solved quickly. Members are rewarded with a discount on their monthly bill.

As result, less staff time, quick solution for their issue, reward to members for helping and ultimately lower cell rates…win-win for everyone.

HI @Anonymous  "helping others with simple solutoins"  I think it is good.  the the person don't need to wait couple hours for agent's reply.  Someone reply within minutes and the person issue resolved.  Win-Win  🙂

@Anonymous  That’s basically it yes , it’s a great place 

Anonymous
Not applicable

It seems to me that this forum is a buffer before contacting actual PM  customer service agents.

Also it rewards dedicated regulars by a a dollar or two for helping others with simple solutions.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@rpateld 

I see a great number of nice, kind and knowledgeable individuals with big heart spending their time and try to help, don't you see that?

They do have a ticket system if you like, just open ticket using Chatbot or direct message if you like to wait the long queue instead of getting answers in minutes.  Of course, we cannot help everything.  So, for account issues, or you rather go straight with CS agent, please open tickets

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @rpateld 

Purpose of this community

1. For PM to save some money on Support.  That's why the plans are cheaper here
  2. Many questions are easy and simply, Community members can give you direct answer quick
  3. Less wait time for you.  You post a question and usually you get the direct answer within minutes.   
    Other carriers have call centre, remember the long wait time and the annoying music?

Kids compete for badges?  I think so many people trying to help.  Don't underestimate their effort

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

There is a ticketing system. The purpose is to keep costs low. PM is a no frills provider.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@rpateld  in many cases the community can answer your questions quicker then support can , and there are some things that require support that the community cannot help with , but here’s how to reach support 

• Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box >>>>>>. Click here                 

• Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.