cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plans 90 days

Coolhandloo_099
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don't understand why the mention of 90 days if the price is the same every month??? Is it 20gigs/3 for the 90 days period???

6 REPLIES 6

choding_guelph
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

you are same as me. I didn't understand this plan, and understood it.  I have this plan because it is cheaper than monthly plan. PM give you 60 gig for 3 month at once and you get 5 dollars discount per month. As you have enough money and use PM longer  it is good service and good business plan.   

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

The price isn't the same, it's $39 if you opt for 30 days, $34 a month if you opt for 90 days.  You pay for the 90 days up front, and get all the data (60gigs) up front.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@Coolhandloo_099 

if you sign up fo rthe 90-day subscription, the 30 days cost would be lower

at this time, only 2 plans have the 90 days specia

$55-50GB on 30 days will become $50/30 days if you sign up for 90 days (saving for $5 per 30 days) (you will be paying $$150 upfront and PM will give you all 150GB upfront for you to use for 90 days)

$65-50GB (Canada-US) on 30 days will become $60/30 days if you sign up for 90 days (saving for $5 per 30 days)  (you will be paying $$180 upfront and PM will give you all 150GB upfront for you to use for 90 days)

Remember other plans do not have 90 days option to save

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You get 60gb to use for the 90 day period which can be useful if needing more data at certain periods and less other times.  Not a bad deal if you need that much data every month.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

There's a slight reduction in overall cost with the 90 day plans. Multiply the price and features by 3.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

2023-09-08 17_58_00-Canada's First 5G Subscription Phone Service _ Public Mobile.png

You get all the data (60 GB) up front.  You also save $5 per month by going for the 90 plan.  It's a promo.

Need Help? Let's chat.