cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone not working, trying to call my voicemail but its saying "us roaming not included"

Manwiththe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ive tried to call my phone number (289 area code, in canada where im located) off of a calling app AND my boyfriends phone amd every time it keeps saying "sorry your call can not be completed as your plan doesnt include US roaming" !!!! Im trying to access my voicemail, my mom even said she got that message when trying to call me. WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON

5 REPLIES 5

@computergeek541 

Thanks for the update!

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Manwiththe 

Are you in Hamilton/Oshawa/Niagara area? You could be pickup cellular network in the Buffalo area. You need to change your phone setting Network Selection to Public Mobile.

The issue that some are experiencing that is unrelated to roaming.  The issue is also happning in other areas too that are nowhere near the border.  The good new: Public Mobile does know how to fix the service for customers being affected by this but as of now, there isn't an automatic fix yet.  The fix to needs to applied for each affected account and that's why the neccesity for opening a ticket.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Manwiththe 

Are you in Hamilton/Oshawa/Niagara area? You could be pickup cellular network in the Buffalo area. You need to change your phone setting Network Selection to Public Mobile.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Manwiththe if you are not living in area close to the border, then you would be one of those affected by the latest calling glitch.  You will need to open ticket with PM support and have them to fix on the system

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (requires access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Manwiththe 

are you near the US border ?

Select Public Mobile as preferred network.

Need Help? Let's chat.