cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Says I have enough funds. Payment is due  !

9 REPLIES 9

@khargone   

You sure on the credit card, both charges are completed charges and not 1 pending charge and 1 completed?

did you just activate last month?  Do you recall you had issue with activation and you have to re-attempt activation a 2nd time?  If so, I am wondering if you activated twice by accident

Can you login to My Account and check what is showing as Available Fund?  is it $0 ? or $25?

Let's jump back to your own thread:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Payment/td-p/782810

khargone

My credit card statement showing l paid twice last month but it is not showing in my account.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@2201 

If you have enough funds and is on AutoPay. You are fine, notice will show on your Self Serve account just before your payment is due.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

So what is your question?

Do you have service? Are you on autopay with registered credit card?

@2201 

Do all your services work?

If so, and you are on auto pay with a valid payment card or have an available balance equal or greater than your plan amount, you need not do anything.

@2201   So, it's not due yet, then.  You still have phone service without interruption, right?

Renewal process will start tonight around 6pm (yes, it is a long process , it starts around 6pm the night before but they won't actually charge anything till after midnight)

So, is $28 enough to cover your plan (you are on $15 or $25 plan)?  If so, then no worry.  You have enough fund in the Available Fund.  When they start the renewal process, they will take money out of Available fund and won't charge your credit card again

curious, you have Autopay enabled ? If you are on the old reward system, have Autopay enabled to save $2 per month

now says I have 28.00 balance but payment due Feb 4.    Also says I have enough funds now but originally couldn't make a payment

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@2201 

Is your plan active right now? Is your phone working?  When was your payment date?

If phone not working, manually load up funds equivalent to your plan's fee.  That should restart your plan.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@2201   is the payment due this morning?  are you still having phone service now?  If you still have phone service and if My Account account status showing Expired, then let's wait for couple more hours.  PM has been taking longer to renew these days and it could still be renewing

However, if you already lost your phone service, check My Account, if account status showing Suspended but your Available Fund = Plan Amount, then let's do a trick to trigger the renewal

Go to My Account->Payment Tab->One time payment:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/

and make a manual payment of $1 (using the option Other (Enter the desired payment amount) from the pull down) .  Once the payment gone through, check if "Reactivate current plan" button is there and click on it

then logoff My Account and reboot your phone

However, if your account is Suspended but Available Fund = $0, then you will have to follow the above manual payment steps and manually enter the Plan payment amount (instead of just $1) 

Need Help? Let's chat.