cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment records

Mattie11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I see old payments. I seem to be only about to go back 12 months. But last May and June, '23, so 13 and 14 months ago I was charged an extra $23.73 per month on top of my normal $16.95 that I automatically pay. I have no way of finding out what that extra charge was. I think it is a mistake but have no way of finding out.

11 REPLIES 11

Mattie11

No definitely not run out of data. I have a whole wack of extra data that was given me as a valued customer over the last couple of years. And about .9% only of that extra data has been touched. The only texts I get from PM is for me to change my plan, etc and I just delete them. No warnings of over data charges. Besides I thought that they wouldn't even let you go over or do calls that were not allowed on your plan

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Mattie11 is it your phone or one of your kids phone?

it’s possible that at that time, the plan ran out of data, public mobile sends a message to add data, and someone replay YES to the messy and it charged your credit card, check all public mobile SMSs on the phone 

Mattie11

No didn't change plan. Didn't change anything - just the extra two months billing on top of my usual.

Mattie11

I find the chat box useless. Yes if I can't figure it out I will send a message to support. 

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Mattie11, PM did change their Points system very recently (May 2024) but if you are noticing the change in price as far back as 2023 is it possible you changed your plan mid month in 2023? If you did, you would have lost the remaining days that might have been left on that billing cycle and billed for the new plan amount. Either way, you will need to contact support to get invoices that go back more than 12 months. Click on the small orange circle bottom right corner of your screen and type Customer Support Agent for assistance

Mattie11

I am talking a year ago - a year before the points came in. May and June '23. Charged an extra fee on top of my regular monthly. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mattie11 

As of May this year, all members were switched to the Points Rewards and no more $2 credit and you will receive 1 points for each referrals along 5% in points of your monthly bill.

IMG_0215.png

Currently you can only go back 9 months on the website and PM app.

You need to contact a CS_Agent for older payment records.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mattie11  Maybe take a look thru you visa statements . And or ask support to look into it for you 

submit ticket with support . using the chat bubble bottom right of screen 

Handy1_0-1720645447632.jpeg

If that doesn’t work you can always send  direct  private message to support .

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.