cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to reactivate my old subscription $15/month

tonadachi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account went dormant after Servus Credit Union no longer allowed clients to pay subscriptions to service providers.  I can't get my original $15 plan to come back and I can't seem to make a payment to reactivate service.

2 REPLIES 2

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@tonadachi 

Since your old account was dormant for a long time (if longer than 90 days). Your old account is now closed, old SIM will not work anymore and you lost your number.

You need to start from scratch and download the PM app on your phone then purchase a new $15 plan (unlimited calling and texting with 0 data). SIM will be free but it may take up to 3 weeks to arrive. If you have a new phone that is eSIM compatible then you can activate an eSIM on your phone.

You can't use vouchers or activate an account online anymore but you can use a reloadable CC from any supermarket or gas station.

maurelle
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If your account has been suspended for 90 days or more, your account will be closed and your number lost.

If it's been less than 89 days, try the app or the web browser with a "clean slate", ie close app, clean app drawer, log into app or clean browser cache, log in in private/incognito mode. You could also try a different browser, ie if you use Chrome right now, switch to Firefox etc...

If you are already logged in and try to switch from a higher priced plan... sorry, both the old $15 (250MB, 100 minutes) and the new $15 (unl T&T, no data) are no longer available.

Need Help? Let's chat.