cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Putting a hold and then reactivating after 90 days

Shanky
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a $15 plan. if i put it on hold by canceling-unchecking subscription will i be able to reactivate after 90 days on the same plan? Do I need to pay for 90 days of hold period as well when reactivating? or Will I choose the available plans at the time of reactivation? 

5 REPLIES 5

CharH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You don't pay for the days it's on hold...

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Shanky  If you turnoff auto subscribe your account won’t renew on your next renewal day/date it’s important to take note of that day at that point the account will be suspended and can stay like that for 90 days but before 90 days you need to make manual payment again or the account is gone for good so best to make sure you make payment around the 87 day after your last renewal date that the account went into suspended state 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Shanky 

after 90 days, you account would be deactivated...you need a new sim to start a whole new account AND...the current $15 plan you have isn't even available any longer.  Make sure to renew your current plan in less than 90 days..say...85 days to be sure.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

It has to be reactivated and manually PAID before 90th day or you lose account and number.

So log in at around 85th day, PAY and then reactivate autopay. Be sure you PAID of or account will be gone forever. Only when account becomes active you can continue plan changes, and whatnot.

Need Help? Let's chat.