cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

overpayment

1Kolobrzeg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

why they charge me twice a month the same amount on 17 and 22 from my visa.can somebody check it.it's going like that for months.Do you have any control what you are doing.They only suppose to charge me ones ,monthly fee.

5 REPLIES 5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@1Kolobrzeg 

I am going to add to what was suggested by other members.

After checking the amount of available fund in your account to confirmed that PM had took extra 30 days payment from you autopay and decided to leave the fund in your account for the next renewal date.  I appreciate your understanding. 

Please create a support ticket  to inform CSA about the error and ask CSA to forward the error to the self-serve portal development team to fix the problem even you want to keep the fund in your account.  This is important so that the development team will know how often the PM server was taking more than one payment.  Thank you.  You have a great day!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @1Kolobrzeg   are they both showing  on your transaction history on My Account?

You said it going like that for months?  check your family to see if maybe someone used your credit card and activated?

open ticket with CS agent and ask them to look into it

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

If the overpayment shows in your transactions and in your balance. Not to worry as your next payment will come from the balance first before auto pay is used. 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@1Kolobrzeg 

Can you look at your payment history in self service to confirm you were charged twice? Did you make a plan change?

Contact an agent if you were indeed mistakenly charged.

You can contact an agent.

You will receive a response from an agent faster using the first option below, which is the preferred method.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@1Kolobrzeg did you just activate last month?  did you encounter any issue that need to re-attempt activation?  I just worry you might have created a "ghost" account

or did you request any Plan change earlier?  if so, did you click Change Plan now?

Also, first login to My Account, check the Payment History and see if it recorded both transaction

then open ticket with PM Support:

Just open a ticket via Chatbot for PM Support :

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.