cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no service yet

Gabriella52
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

I finished the registration last night and still no service yet.

Please help me

8 REPLIES 8

hi @Gabriella52 

you need support to help.   you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

but again, the 2 sim cards, are they working?  if so, just swap them

PM does not care about name on the account

Gabriella52

Hi again , how do I get into my account, I do not have the account number to check if one of the sim card is there.

My husband found his  account and my sim card and my phone number is there, now I have to check mine.

Please help

@Gabriella52  You 2 can swap SIM cards , then log into the accounts and change name and email for each one to match that to the corresponding sim tap pencil next to your name on profile page and change name . Then in profile page manage ever safe change the email to reflect properly be easiest way to work around that 

Gabriella52

yes I did. Now we find that the second sim card has my husband phone number. It is a mixed up between the 2 accounts

@Gabriella52 wrote:

Yes  I did say yes  right away

HI @Gabriella52 

Then  that is not a porting problem.  Since you have no service, it is an account/sim setup problem.  Have you message support agent yet?

If so, please check the community inbox for their reply

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Gabriella52

Yes  I did say yes  right away

Wayworn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did you respond with YES to the text you received? If still not connected you should contact Customer Service.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Gabriella52  Did you use the app to activate not website? You need the app . If you did use the app try and reboot the phone once 

Need Help? Let's chat.